Friday, June 8, 2012

Earthy Comfort

I think I have hit upon some ways to increase Earth energy in my life so that I can be more grounded and centered and peaceful. Doing things that are comforting and self-nurturing helps me feel like all's right with the world...

Like watching family and romantic movies, alone and with my son. And maybe making more comforting meals. Taking walks by the trees, and sitting out on the balcony more often. Lighting my vanilla cookie candles. Reading. Maybe a little less time on FB and a bit more just hanging out with my son or by myself.

I came up with these after working on my Style Statement. I changed it to Natural Comforting Warmth. And then, I thought about what that would look like in my life.

So I'm planning to create a comfort collage. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment