Monday, June 11, 2012

Insights from Session 3 of TYLL...

Insights from today's FFS class...

(1) I am Water and Earth essence: and she talked about how each one influences the other. Last week, she gave me the feedback that my secondary Earth is lived out philosophically (Water). This week she asked all of us to reflect on how we live our primary essence. So if we are the Philosopher, are we a "healer Philosopher?" which would be Water blended with Earth. Well, that's exactly what I am.

(2) I am Water and Earth appearance: Water hair, Earth eyes and Earth skin. I thought maybe my eyes also had Fire coloring because when I looked at them in the mirror, I thought I saw one of the colors on the Fire wand. But she asked me to email her a pic of my eye and when I did, she said it was topaz and she would say it was Earth. In class, she called my coloring "burnished." Don't you love that?

(3) I'm thinking that makes Fire a tertiary influence, since I have some of the facial features and identify somewhat with the personality traits.

(4) A lot of the people I thought had Wood bodies were Metal. Wood, apparently, is waistless. If there is any indentation of arc, even if it is slight, then that person is Metal.

No comments:

Post a Comment