Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Intention: More Earth

During our FFS class yesterday, I realized that though my Essence element is Water, my secondary elemental influence is Earth. I didn't think it could be because Earths are the nurturers who live to serve. I definitely do not live to serve!!

But I do love to help people by empowering them with information! When Evana mentioned Oprah (as an Earth), who has been doing exactly that for more than 25 years, I realized I did fit within the Earth framework.

And she talked about Oprah's giveaways. I love to surprise people with things, too, though I often don't have the money for it (I do it for my son, though, and love to watch his face when I surprise him).

So then we talked about which element we want to use to bring what we need into our lives. She asked us to consider what we need most. And I realized that what I need is to be grounded and centered and to have peace. The kind of peace that doesn't budge.

And that's an Earth thing! So I need to figure out what I need to do to bring more of that into my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment